Episode 264 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer caller questions.
Key questions answered in today’s show:
1. Does it matter if a person is cremated or buried?
2. What do you think is more important for a church good preaching or heartfelt worship?
3. Since Galatians 5:24 says, “And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires,” does this mean that if a person hasn’t completely killed sin are they are not really a Christian?
4. Is the doctrine of the Trinity biblical? I believe in the Trinity I have just never heard this taught from the Bible.
5. What should we look for in a good Bible translation? How do we know if a translation is accurate since we don’t have the originals?