Episode 812 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
Questions in this Episode
1. How do I know that God hears and answers my prayers?
2. I have been an alcoholic and struggled with addiction nearly all of my life. Can I still be a Christian if I struggle with this? What do I do?
3. Did Pharaoh’s magicians perform actual signs and wonders, or were they allusions?
4. If my family member is an addict, what should I do? How should I counsel people in these situations?
5. Jesus often uses the phrase “outer darkness, where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth.” Is he referencing Hell in each of these cases?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Do I Live the Christian Life?