Episode 102 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer caller questions.
Key questions answered in today’s show:
1. Philippians 4 says that we should always rejoice in the Lord. How do we do this?
2. I grew up hearing a lot about the Antichrist. Some people think he is a world leader others think that the Antichrist still hasn’t revealed himself. Who do you think is the Antichrist; and where in the Bible should I look to understand what to expect?
3. I have heard it taught that all suffering comes our way because we lack faith and that this is what the book of Job teaches when Job was making offerings for his kids just in case they had sinned. Is this true?
4. If God desires all people to be saved, why doesn’t he save everyone? Is this where free will comes into play?
5. What does Jesus mean when he says that not an iota shall pass away from the law?