Episode 695 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
1. Will those in heaven be aware of those suffering in hell?
2. Is it ok for Christians to watch movies about Jesus?
3. If a family member is argumentative regarding religion, should I stop witnessing to them?
4. Should we be baptized in Jesus’s name or in the Triune name?
5. I need to know about generational curses. Someone in my family keeps mentioning it and it sounds like they’re excusing other family members of their sin because its just due to a generational curse. What do you think about this?
6. What is the Christian view on abortion?
7. What scripture should I go to to persevere in the Christian life?
Today’s Offer 9 THINGS EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT DEPRESSION Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone. Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core. Resources Tactics: A Game Plan for Discussing Your Christian Convictions by Greg Koukl The Story of Reality: How the World Began, How It Ends, and Everything Important that Happens in Between by Greg Koukl