Episode 719 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
1. I am a new Christian and recognize that women are not qualified to be pastors. But how do we talk to family members who are female pastors and do so lovingly and biblically?
2. When we die, do we go immediately to heaven or do we wait in some kind of soul sleep until Jesus returns?
3. Does 1 Corinthians 3:16-17 teach that we can lose our salvation? I have done many things that I regret and this passage troubles me.
4. Where exactly does the Bible state that women should not hold the office of pastor?
5. 1 Corinthians 15:29 says, “Otherwise, what do people mean by being baptized on behalf of the dead? If the dead are not raised at all, why are people baptized on their behalf?” Is Paul saying we should get baptized for the dead, what does this mean?
6. Why is Jesus’s pronouns capitalized and God’s pronouns in the Bible in lowercase?
Life Together: The Classic Exploration of Christian in Community by Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.