Episode 1055 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
Questions in this Episode
1. Do people still prophesy without speaking as they did in 1 Chronicles 25?
2. In the school system, they want children to choose the gender they want to be in and allow them to use their preferred bathrooms. What does the Bible say about those things? Can children choose their gender identity?
3. When the New Testament speaks of “faith,” is it actually speaking of “faithfulness”?
4. Can the Holy Spirit dwell in someone who isn’t a Christian?
5. In what ways can I begin to teach my kids about the faith?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.