Episode 820 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions. Show Notes CoreChristianity.com
Episode 815 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions. Show Notes CoreChristianity.com
Questions in this Episode
1. When we die are we conscious that we are in heaven, or are we unconscious until the resurrection?
2. Is being slain in the spirit biblical?
3. My mom is a Roman Catholic and has been trying to follow every prescription of that tradition. I am curious what your take on this is. I am sure she is saved. But what do you think of someone following these practices who is trying to get into heaven?
4. My son is an adult who is living at home and he sometimes stays the night at his girlfriend’s house. We don’t want to create a rift in our relationship with him, or have him think we’re overstepping our bounds as parents, but what should we do in this situation?
5. Do the Desert Mothers and Fathers have any place in our Protestant theology? I have heard them spoken of recently by Catholics and evangelicals.
6. Can God not go where he is not invited?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Christianity: Finding Yourself in God’s Story by Dr. Michael Horton