Episode 792 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
Questions in this Episode
1. What does Hebrews 10:26 mean? Does it mean that we can resist God and he lets us have our way?
2. I’m just struggling with the parts of the Old Testament where it’s said God is talking directly to someone and there are no eye witnesses. And God tells us not to be jealous, but then tells Moses that he’s a jealous God. Jesus is so loving but God seems so harsh. I still believe in God and Jesus, but I need to figure out a way to reconcile my faith in the Old Testament scripture.
3. What will prevent people from sinning in the new creation?
4. Who decided which books are in the Bible?
5. How do I continue to love a difficult or “toxic” family member?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.