Episode 705 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
1. How can someone be a Christian and still be so unforgiving and cruel? Can they be afflicted demonically as well as have the Holy Spirit within them?
2. Does the fact that I sometimes doubt that God has forgiven me mean I’m not really saved?
3. Which doctrines are primary and which ones are secondary?
4. Did God create Satan good, as an angel, or did he make him already evil?
5. How will Christians be judged if we are already justified?
6. Why do we worship on Sunday instead of Saturday?
Gentle and Lowly: The Heart of Christ for Sinners and Sufferers by Dane Ortlund
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN JUSTIFICATION AND SANCTIFICATION?