Episode 1154 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
Questions in this Episode
1. Who is allowed to baptism people and administer communion?
2. Why can’t all Christians administer the sacraments?
3. Is Revelation 22 referring to the book of Revelation or the entire Bible?
4. Did God predestined Judas’s betrayal of Jesus?
5. What role does each person of the trinity play in salvation?
6. Is it wrong to baptize a newborn at home?
7. How are shut-ins able to participate in communion?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Can God Use All Things for Good?