Episode 844 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
Questions in this Episode
1. If Adam and Eve sinned by eating the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge and Good and Evil, is it a sin to pray about knowledge, to gain knowledge? I know there is a difference between knowledge and wisdom.
2. The church I grew up in was extremely aggressive in the way it talked about judgment and the truth of the Bible as opposed to the ways of the world. I left the church for a time mainly because of this but am plugged into a church now and the teaching is very different. They still teach the Bible but things just aren’t as strict or demanding. I’m just wondering which form of Christianity is true, and do you have to be aggressive towards the world in order to prove that you are really a Christian?
3. My son is asking me if God created evil and if he used it for his own purposes?
4. What does the Bible say about conspiracy theories?
5. How can I bring someone to God who is afraid of him without pushing them away?
6. My son is incredibly smart and while he agrees that there is a God, he is having a hard time figuring out Jesus. How do I share the truth of the gospel with him when he seems too smart for his own good?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Can I Share My Faith?