Episode 761 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
Questions in this Episode
1. If there is war in your country, should Christians take a side and fight or should they stay away from politics altogether?
2. For years my sister struggled with infertility, but it was only when I stopped praying for her to have kids that she actually conceived and now I have two nephews. But I was wondering, does something in the universe need our prayers, and if God is going to do what he wants to anyway, why bother praying?
3. Can we remove ourselves from salvation?
4. Should I be concerned about the influence of unbelieving family members on my children and grandchildren?
5. Some Christians are worried about taking medications for mental health issues. Why is that?
6. In 1 Corinthians 6:3, what does Paul mean when he says, “Do you not know that we will judge angels?” Is he talking about us, and how are angels going to be judged?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.