Episode 754 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
Questions in this Episode
1. What are the biggest differences between Roman Catholicism and Protestantism?
2. Is there a difference between Saints and ordinary Christians?
3. Is it a biblical teaching to sow financial seeds in order to reap bigger rewards? I heard a pastor say this recently. And if it is biblical, why do these “seeds” always have to be financial?
4. Is it legalistic to require Christians to wear certain kinds of clothing?
5. Does God view marriages of nonbelievers differently than he views the marriages of Christians, or are they the same?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.