Episode 691 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
1. Can a Christian work in a casino?
2. If only God can forgive sins, why does he say that we can we can forgive one’s sins in John 20:23?
3. What is the proper way to tithe?
4. In Exodus 3:18, it seems like God is telling Moses to lie to the leaders in Egypt. Is God practicing a kind of deception here?
5. When did God recognize Jesus as the true Lord?
6. What does it mean to be a lukewarm Christian?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Christianity: Finding Yourself in God’s Story by Michael Horton