Episode 727 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
1. I know in the Bible that it says that marriage is supposed to be one man and one woman, but where does it say we have to have a written document to legitimize a marriage?
2. If we promote or condone stories that use sorcery, aren’t we encouraging the practice of sorcery and suggesting that one should emulate the protagonists in these stories? After all, the authors are holding these characters up as examples of good and noble character.
3. Why and how did the translators of the Bible separate the verses and the chapters? What was the purpose and process behind that?
4. When God made Adam and Eve, knowing that they would sin, why didn’t he stop them in the first place?
5. Thank you for the show. What should my life look like on a daily basis if I am putting God first, as it says in Matthew 6:33. For example, is it ok to buy something I don’t need like a coffee or should I take the money I would spend on that and use it to help others?
6. Can a family legitimize a marriage, why does the government need to be involved?
Evensong by Keith and Kristyn Getty
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.