Episode 632 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
1. If John was administering baptism for the forgiveness of sins, and Jesus was sinless, why did Jesus get baptized?
2. Should Christians be cremated or buried when they die?
3. I run a 12 step program and I use 1 Corinthians 10:12-13 where Paul talks about temptation to help those in the program. Am I applying this passage correctly?
4. I grew up being sexually abused by a family member. I want to forgive him, but I do not want to be in the same room as him. When Jesus says that we should forgive seventy times seven, does that mean I should force myself to include him in my life? I am struggling with knowing what to do.
5. What is the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Rid of My Disgrace: Hope and Healing for Victims of Sexual Assault Book by Justin S. Holcomb and Lindsey A. Holcomb