Episode 771 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
Questions in this Episode
1. There’s a quote from a famous Christian author that basically says, ‘If you could have all the good things in heaven except for Jesus, could you be satisfied with heaven?’ Some people use this as a test for whether or not a person is a Christian. Sometimes I’m afraid that I could be satisfied with a Christless heaven, since I don’t love Jesus enough. Should this make me question my salvation?
2. What does Paul mean in 2 Corinthians 12 when he talks about being taken up to the third heaven?
3. How do we know when God answers our prayers when we pray to grow in wisdom? I know James talks about how we are to ask for wisdom and that we are to believe and not doubt, but where does the fruit come in that we recognize, “oh, that was God giving me wisdom”?
4. Does God have a deadline, where we can no longer turn to him in repentance?
5. What does Isaiah 42:3 mean when it says that God will not break a bruised reed?
6. What does it mean in 1 Corinthians 5:9 not to company with fornicators?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.