Episode 334 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer caller questions.
Key questions answered in today’s show:
1. What is your stance on lordship salvation?
2. I have a friend whose grandfather is dying. He’s not a Christian, and every time we speak with him about Christ and the afterlife, he says he’s too logical to believe things like that. We have been praying that the Holy Spirit would work in his life and know that salvation does not come through anything we say or do. But what other things can we use to work with someone who seems to have a heart that is hardened toward God?
3. 1 Peter talks about us being, “guarded through faith for salvation ready to be revealed at the last time”. Does this mean that we aren’t actually saved yet?
4. Is James Chapter 5 requiring me to confess my sins to other believers?
5. Do you have any advice for someone who is trying to get serious about their faith?
6. Is Isaiah 43:10 teaching that all Christians should evangelize?