Episode 98 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer caller questions.
Key questions answered in today’s show:
1. Is it okay for a Christian to practice yoga?
2. Ephesians 1 says that Jesus has a plan to unite all things to himself. Will this include all people, even people in hell?
3. What is the difference between being predestined for adoption and predestination in general?
4. If Jesus was God, why did he not want to go to the cross while in the garden of Gethsemane?
5. Do churches determine the appropriate ways of spending the offering that they receive?
6. What do you think of the saying, “Preach the gospel always and if necessary use words”?
7. What happened at Christ’s transfiguration?