Episode 375 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer caller questions.
Key questions answered in today’s show:
1. I have a question regarding Revelation 13.5-8. It talks about the beast and how all of the martyrs that have been saved in heaven and that he [the beast] will be able to conquer them. That doesn’t really make sense to me. I’m wondering what your thoughts are on what that is saying.
2. Is it safe to use interpretation from the notes in my study Bible? Or should I try to interpret it on my own?
3. What happens when an infant dies? Do they go to heaven?
4. What are the basics I need to know to be saved?
5. In Romans chapter 7, is Paul speaking as a Christian struggling with sin, or was he still unconverted?