Episode 725 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
1. What do Jesus’s warnings in Matthew 24:20 mean?
2. How do I find rest when I feel like I am experiencing spiritual warfare?
3. My wife and I have stopped attending church and I don’t feel that bad about it and this surprises me. Do I have to be apart of a church?
4. Is it ever wrong to keep praying for something to happen? There are a couple things that I have been praying for for years now and I’m wondering if God just wants me to stop praying for those things and just be content with my current life circumstances or is it okay to keep praying for those things to happen?
5. Have Old Testament promises that God made to the nation of Israel been fulfilled by the New Covenant, or are there promises yet to be fulfilled to this group identified as “God’s chosen people”? If so, what are some examples?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.