Episode 431 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
Key questions answered in today’s show:
1. With the current virus, am I comprising my faith in God by following the earthly rules such as washing my hands, 6 foot social rule etc. Since the bible has many examples of God telling us to have faith in him and he will protect us such as Isaiah 41:10. I am struggling with faith in God and fear of the unknown. Should I carry on with life or is there a delicate balance between faith and common sense?
2. Is it okay for Christians to practice yoga if you are doing it for the physical aspect and not the spiritual aspect?
3. I’m really confused about how Jesus can be both God and the son of God. Isn’t this a contradiction?
4. Why does Christianity make me so sad and miserable all the time? I pray all the time. Maybe my name is not in the book of life and nothing is registering. Are there going to be a lot of people who want to be Christians and God will not allow it?
5. I’m reading Matthew 12:31–32 if you can explain that, that would be great.
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.