Episode 681 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
1. Is God the author of sin?
2. Does the story of Jonah prove that God changes his mind?
3. If God is not the author of sin, why did he create the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil?
4. What does it mean to be “caught up with the Lord” in 1 Thessalonians 4?
5. In Matthew 11, Jesus says that his burden is light, but in Matthew 16:24 he says to his disciples that, “whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me.” How can these two things be reconciled?
6. While on her death bed, my friend wasn’t receptive to Christianity because she she didn’t believe in a “blond hair blue-eyed Jesus.” After I pled with her and read Isaiah 53 to her, she seemed more receptive. Is she in heaven?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.