Episode 966 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
Questions in this Episode
1. I am reading Deuteronomy 14, and it is going over the Israelite diets. I see that God allows non-Israelite sojourners to eat food that has died naturally but Israelites cannot eat this food. Why is that?
2. Why do Christians reject same-sex marriages but accept heterosexual remarriages?
3. How does God save the mentally disabled?
4. Why do Christians stand before God’s judgment if they are already saved?
5. Can I confess my sin of adultery to God alone and not to my spouse?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – What’s the Difference Between Justification and Sanctification?