Episode 687 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
1. Are we required to forgive those who not only don’t ask for forgiveness, but openly mock us? Should we apply Psalm 109 to them?
2. How can I learn how to fast?
3. Should we contextualize the gospel?
4. I still find myself practicing Roman Catholic rituals even though I am a new Evangelical Christian. Sometimes I pray at and kneel before a picture of Jesus. Is this wrong?
5. How do I reconcile with family member?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.