Episode 682 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
1. What do you think Matthew 24:13 means when it talks about “enduring to the end”?
2. Did Satan know that he was defeated when Christ was crucified on the cross?
3. Can I wash away my own sins?
4. I am from the Philippines and many of the churches here are having a heated discussion online about the bible. There are pastors here that say that the final authority for Christians is Jesus’s spirit testifying in us, not the bible. So, is the bible infallible? Is it right to refer to it as the word of God?
5. In 1 John 5:13, it speaks of a sin that “leads to death.” What is that sin?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Christianity: Finding Yourself in God’s Story by Michael Horton