Episode 712 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
1. A question about Isaiah 37:36
2. In 1 Kings 17, where Elijah meets the poor woman with the dying son, were these circumstances in her life tests of her faith?
3. Do laws in the Old Testament concerning theft still apply to us today?
4. In light of Romans 13, who qualifies as a “governing authority” today?
5. I go to a great church but there are singles my age. Is it OK to go to other churches to seek out singles groups? Is singleness an affliction for those who have the desire to be married?
6. I find myself struggling with the same sin over and over again. What should I do?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.