Episode 718 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
1. If what we deserve is eternity in hell, how does Jesus’s payment on the cross cover our debt to God since he did not spend eternity in hell?
2. If we are rewarded in heaven, does that mean some will receive more rewards than others and that there will be different levels for believers in heaven?
3. How do you go about counseling people in your church?
4. Before someone has faith in Jesus, do they first need to acknowledge that they are a sinner and have broken God’s law? Or can someone just hear about Jesus, have faith in him, and figure out the part where they’re sinners later?
5. Can you explain what Acts 2:38 means? Does it mean that we cannot be saved unless we have been baptized?
Life Together: The Classic Exploration of Christian in Community by Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.