Episode 680 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
1. The government in Ireland still lists churches as non-essential. Other churches are able to meet outside, but my church has refused to even meet outside. What should I do?
2. I am having trouble reconciling what Paul says in Romans 9 about predestination and 1 Timothy 2 where he says that God wishes that “all would be saved.”
3. What is the Baptism of the Holy Spirit? I know some speak of this as when you are given the gift of tongues, but what do you think it means?
4. Recently a friend of mine shared that they have been having suicidal thoughts. I was taken back and wasn’t sure how to respond. What should I say to my friend?
5. I am wondering when it is and isn’t appropriate to share the gospel with my friends and family who don’t know Jesus?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Please call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline if you are someone you know is thinking about suicide: 1-800-273-8255 or visit their website: Suicide Prevention Lifeline