Episode 711 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
1. Are home churches biblical?
2. What is the meaning and significance of Jesus being raised from the dead?
3. Our church is receiving a new pastor, how should our church handle this transition?
4. How should I study the book of Revelation in the Bible?
5. Who was it that called out to the Lord in Sodom in Genesis 19?
6. My extended family members started a church. My family and I were excited to begin attending but it seems as if the focus is always to grow in size rather than shepherd the people who are already there. We are about to leave because we don’t feel spiritually nourished. What do we do?
9 THINGS EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT WORSHIP
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
WHAT DO I DO WHEN I’VE BEEN HURT BY THE CHURCH?
5 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE BIBLE’S FINAL BOOK