Episode 1003 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
Questions in this Episode
1. What does it mean to “take the Lord’s name in vain”?
2. Should Christians just avoid studying extra theological resources and just stick to the Bible?
3. As believers living the Christian life, how do we unite and move forward together?
4. How can I defend the name of God when people use it in vain?
5. Does Matthew 6:14 teach that our salvation is contingent upon our forgiving of others?
6. Is it sinful to buy or sell things on Sunday?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Do I Live the Christian Life?