Episode 812 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
Questions in this Episode
1. My boyfriend asked me, “what is the proof that you know that you have the Holy Spirit”? My answer was that you have a helper that equips you to interpret the Bible. But I am not 100% sure about this. Is there a better way to know if you have the Holy Spirit?
2. With Halloween approaching, what does the Bible say about Halloween and how a person should handle their little ones around such an occasion?
3. I have heard people say that the Mark of the Beast is spiritual, not physical. If that’s the case, how could it be used for buying or selling, as Revelation says, if it is not physical?
4. Do saints in heaven see what is going down on earth?
5. I wanted to know, is it possible for someone to separate after they’ve been together for so long because they don’t agree with the other person’s views on Christianity? Should I be with someone who is more godly?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – Can I Lose My Salvation?
Core Question – What Are the Main Views of the End Times?