Episode 853 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
Questions in this Episode
1. Why doesn’t forgiveness equate to reconciliation?
2. I am from Southern California and we’ve been hearing a lot of pastors telling people that they should leave the state and let it be judged by God. They say that the church is the one thing preserving the state from total judgment. How do you feel about that living out here?
3. Can there be demonic influence in the church?
4. Is Jesus the only one with a resurrection body?
5. How is grace given to us in sanctification?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – Can the Devil Read My Mind?
Core Question – How Does the Church Relate to the Government?