Episode 686 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
1. What should I look for in a good Bible study?
2. How do I love toxic family members?
3. I have prayed the Sinner’s Prayer many times, but I have never had much confidence for if I am saved or not. What should I do?
4. People say they love the Lord, but in Leviticus 23, it says that, “these are the feast of the heavenly Father,” not the feasts of the Jews or anyone else. So, why don’t people keep the feasts? I believe Jesus would have wanted us to do this.
5. Did Jesus die on Passover or the Day of Preparation?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.