Episode 695 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
1. Did Judas repent before he died?
2. How do we discern God’s will? Is God’s will spoken of differently in Romans 12 and 1 John 2?
3. What are the differences between Presbyterians and Lutherans?
4. Can someone who has a mental illness, but it is well managed through regular medication, can they become leaders in the church? I have heard some say these people should not lead and I think that is unfair. What are your thoughts?
5. Is Jesus actually Jehovah?
6. How involved should the church be in politics?
9 THINGS EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT DEPRESSION
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Christianity: Finding Yourself in God’s Story by Michael Horton