Episode 378 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer caller questions.
Key questions answered in today’s show:
1. What is transhumanism and why do you think this is a religious idea?
2. If AI brain implants ever become a reality, would it be sinful to get one?
3. How much do I need to be limiting my kids screen time? I have some friends who don’t let their kids watch T.V. and others whose two-year-old plays with an iPhone.
4. You say that work “may be our single most enthralling replacement religion.” Why?
You Might also like
By Adriel Sanchez — 2 years agoREFCAST AUDIO PLAYER
Episode 602 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions. CoreChristianity.com
1. Fear is very real these days and how do we as Christians, believers in Christ, keep our faith in these uncertain times. How can we connect our faith to very real and palpable fear that we feel in the world around us?
2. What is the “gospel of the kingdom” that Jesus preached in Matthew 4:23? It sounds as if it is something different from the common use of the phrase “the gospel” or “the gospel of Jesus Christ” as it is used today.
3. I am scared to death that I have committed the unforgivable sin. I heard one explanation of this saying that the unforgivable sin is simply denying Christ and then I heard that it is saying the same things that the religious leaders said about Jesus. Can you help clarify this for me?
4. I love and appreciate Core Christianity, thank you both for all that you do. My question is: Is it true that Christmas is rooted in a pagan holiday? And if we want to celebrate the incarnation, then why does our celebration often look like the world’s celebration of Christmas?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Child in a Manger: The True Meaning of Christmas by Sinclair B. FergusonPost Views: 78
By Adriel Sanchez — 3 months ago
Episode 959 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions. Show Notes CoreChristianity.com
By Adriel Sanchez — 2 years ago
Episode 552 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions. Show Notes CoreChristianity.com 1. Does John 9:2 teach that it is possible to sin in the womb? 2. Do denominations matter? I’m a Christian that trusts in Jesus alone but I can’t decide on a church because of so many different beliefs, which scares me because I’m worried about being misled. 3. Is it a sin to enjoy alcohol? 4. How can God be just when folks who have never heard about Jesus are not able to have the opportunity to respond to the gospel? Resources None Greater: The Undomesticated Attributes of God by Matthew Barrett Are People Who Have Never Heard the Gospel Doomed? Offers Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone. Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.