This is The Briefing, a daily analysis of news and events from a Christian worldview.
Part I (00:13 – 09:47)
Abortion Brings College Students to the Polls: How Wisconsin’s Supreme Court Election Was Highly Affected by Young Liberal Turnout
- How Wisconsin liberals set record campus turnout in court election by Washington Post (Dan Balz and Dylan Wells)
Part II (09:47 – 17:25)
‘Unpopular in France and Untrusted Beyond It’: Macron Further Complicates Allyship to the West After Trip to China
- France’s Macron Renews Call for a Sovereign Europe Less Reliant on Foreign Powers by Wall Street Journal (Noemie Bisserbe and Laurence Norman)
- From Red Carpet to Doghouse: Macron Returns From China to Allied Dismay by New York Times (Roger Cohen)
Part III (17:25 – 23:41)
They Will Not Only Target the Catholics: Religious Liberty for Evangelicals isNot Safe When Government Agencies Target Catholic Organizations
- DOJ Recommends No Jail Time for Trans Catholic Church Vandal by National Review (Jeff Zymeri)
- Paxton Demands Answers After Anti-Catholic Bias was Revealed Within the FBI by Texas Attorney General
Sign up to receive The Briefing in your inbox every weekday morning.
Follow Dr. Mohler:
Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | YouTube
For more information on The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, go to sbts.edu.
For more information on Boyce College, just go to BoyceCollege.com.
To write Dr. Mohler or submit a question for The Mailbox, go here.