This is The Briefing, a daily analysis of news and events from a Christian worldview.
Part I (00:13 – 17:35)
Failed Cities, Failed Policies, Failed Ideologies: There Is a Reason Our Big Cities Are Failing
- Nordstrom leaves downtown San Francisco, joining big-city retail exodus by Washington Post (Jaclyn Peiser)
- Oakland Teachers Strike for Climate Justice by Wall Street Journal (The Editorial Board)
Part II (17:35 – 22:22)
How to Light Your Brand on Fire: Anheuser-Busch Becomes a Case Study in How to Destroy Your Customer Base
- HSBC Downgrades Anheuser-Busch Stock over Bud Light Sales ‘Crisis’ by National Review (Ari Blaff)
- Bud Light Maker Compensates Workers Targeted in Dylan Mulvaney Backlash by Wall Street Journal (Jennifer Maloney)
Part III (22:22 – 26:25)
Hey Navy, Take a Hint From Coach (Sen.) Tuberville: Virtue Signaling on Trans Issue Is No Way to Recruit Young Men
- The U.S. Navy’s Bud Light Moment by Wall Street Journal (Tommy Tuberville)
Sign up to receive The Briefing in your inbox every weekday morning.
Follow Dr. Mohler:
Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | YouTube
For more information on The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, go to sbts.edu.
For more information on Boyce College, just go to BoyceCollege.com.
To write Dr. Mohler or submit a question for The Mailbox, go here.