This is The Briefing, a daily analysis of news and events from a Christian worldview.
PART I (18:33 – 18:33)
An Effort to Shame a School Into Changing LGBTQ Policy: Louisville Christian School Catches Heat for Assigning Homework Consistent with Biblical Worldview
- Homework at Christian Academy of Louisville: Persuade Your Friend to Stop Being Gay by Courier Journal (Lucas Aulbach)
- Leaked Christian Academy Assignment Requires Students to Argue Against Homosexuality by Wave 3 News (Dustin Vogt and Josh Ninke)
- Ky. Christian School Asks Middle Schoolers to Write Warning Against Homosexuality by Herald Leader (Valarie Honeycutt Spears)
- Homophobic Homework? For Some Christian Academy Alums, Assignment is Par for the Course by Courier Journal (Olivia Krauth and Lucas Aulbach)
PART II (21:1 – 21:1)
A 1.2 Million Drop in Public School Enrollment Since 2020?: Evaluating a Major Shift in the Educational Landscape in the U.S.
- With Plunging Enrollment, a ‘Seismic Hit’ to Public Schools by New York Times (Shawn Hubler)
PART III (23:59 – 23:59)
Moral Insanity Reaches Epic Level: Oregon Adopts Policy to Require Feminine Products in Boys’ Bathrooms in Public Schools
- Menstrual Dignity for Students Toolkit by Oregon Department of Education
- Oregon's 'Menstrual Dignity Act' Requires Schools to Place Feminine Products in Boys' Bathrooms by Fox News (Taylor Penley)
Sign up to receive The Briefing in your inbox every weekday morning.
For more information on The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, go to sbts.edu.
For more information on Boyce College, just go to BoyceCollege.com.
To write Dr. Mohler or submit a question for The Mailbox, go here.