This is The Briefing, a daily analysis of news and events from a Christian worldview.
Part I (00:13 – 12:42)
Practically an Unmitigated Disaster for the Pro-Life Movement: An Honest Look at the Results of the Off-Year Elections
- Abortion rights advocates win major victories in Ohio, Kentucky, Virginia by Washington Post (Hannah Knowles and Caroline Kitchener)
Part II (12:42 – 21:33)
The Culture of Death Becomes a Political Platform: The Democratic Party’s Successful Campaign Strategy Built on Abortion
- Democrats, No Longer Squeamish on Abortion, Lean Into Searing Personal Ads by New York Times (Rebecca Davis O’Brien and Nick Corasaniti)
- Having rights still bewilderingly popular by Washington Post (Alexandra Petri)
- Youngkin’s disastrous night shows the right’s culture war has fizzled by Washington Post (Greg Sargent)
Part III (21:33 – 26:34)
The Flawed Logic of ‘My Body, My Choice’ — The False Worldview Presuppositions of the Pro-Abortion Movement
- US election day 2023: Three takeaways after Americans went to the polls by BBC News (Sam Cabral and Phil McCausland)
Sign up to receive The Briefing in your inbox every weekday morning.
For more information on The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, go to sbts.edu.
For more information on Boyce College, just go to BoyceCollege.com.
To write Dr. Mohler or submit a question for The Mailbox, go here.