This is The Briefing, a daily analysis of news and events from a Christian worldview.
Part I (00:13 – 14:02)
‘We Wanted A Permanent State of War in Israel on All Borders’: Hamas Makes Its Aims Chillingly Clear
- Behind Hamas’s Bloody Gambit to Create a ‘Permanent’ State of War by New York Times (Ben Hubbard and Maria Abi-Habib)
- Hamas envisioned deeper attacks, aiming to provoke an Israeli war by Washington Post (Shira Rubin and Joby Warrick)
Part II (14:02 – 20:15)
Is the LGBTQ Agenda Unstopped and Unstoppable? Countries Around the World Challenge That Western Notion
- Hong Kong tests China’s tolerance with Asia’s first Gay Games by Financial Times (Chan Ho-him)
- Restrictions on L.G.B.T.Q. Depictions Rattle Hungary’s Cultural World by New York Times (Andrew Higgins)
Part III (20:15 – 26:53)
A Father, Patriot, and Astronaut Signs Off One Last Time: Frank Borman Dies at 95
- Frank Borman, Astronaut Who Led First Orbit of the Moon, Dies at 95 by New York Times (Richard Goldstein)
Sign up to receive The Briefing in your inbox every weekday morning.
For more information on The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, go to sbts.edu.
For more information on Boyce College, just go to BoyceCollege.com.
To write Dr. Mohler or submit a question for The Mailbox, go here.