Episode 720 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
1. Is there a correlation between the scapegoat going to Azazel in Leviticus 16 and Jesus? Or is that too much of a stretch to connect those things?
2. Does the Bible teach that we are assigned guardian angels?
3. Is “Jesus” the real name if the Messiah?
4. What does it mean that Jesus came to “divide” and “not bring peace”?
5. I have a question from Revelation 6:2 about the man that comes on a white horse wearing a crown and carrying a bow. I have heard that “crown” in Latin means “Corona” and “bow” in Greek means toxin, and I’m just curious if this could be the coronavirus?
6. With so many megachurches spending money on their facilities, is it wrong to skip tithing and donate to missional ministries instead?
Life Together: The Classic Exploration of Christian in Community by Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.