This is The Briefing, a daily analysis of news and events from a Christian worldview.
PART I (14:12 – 14:12)
‘There are Prior Worldviews at Work’: The Inevitable Function of Theology in the Abortion Debate
- Too Much Church in the State by New York Times (Maurine Dowd)
- Why is the Supreme Court Using Religious Belief to Alter Secular Law? by Salon (Thom Hartman)
- The Supreme Court’s Religion-Driven Mission Sets off a Firestorm by Washington Post (Jennifer Rubin)
PART II (20:55 – 20:55)
Gallup Poll Reveals Person’s Religious Beliefs Most Influence Their Views on Abortion — What Else is New?
- Personal Religiosity and Attitudes Toward Abortion by Gallup (Frank Newport)
- Religion, Politics Inform Americans' Views on Abortion by Gallup (Frank Newport and Lydia Saad)
PART III (23:40 – 23:40)
Thinking about Christian Thinking: Starting Right and Ending Right
Sign up to receive The Briefing in your inbox every weekday morning.
For more information on The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, go to sbts.edu.
For more information on Boyce College, just go to BoyceCollege.com.
To write Dr. Mohler or submit a question for The Mailbox, go here.