This is The Briefing, a daily analysis of news and events from a Christian worldview.
Part I (00:13 – 16:15)
Ruling on LGBTQ Group at Jewish University Headed to the Supreme Court: Will SCOTUS Rule that the University Must Accommodate Against Its Theological Convictions?
- Yeshiva University Must Recognize L.G.B.T.Q. Club, Judge Says by New York Times (Liam Stack)
Part II (16:15 – 20:11)
‘We’re All Jews Now’: The Story of Yeshiva University Could Be the Story of Any Religious Institution — Even A Baptist Seminary
- Yeshiva University Can Bar L.G.B.T. Club for Now, Justice Rules by New York Times (Liam Stack)
- In Hasidic Enclaves, Failing Private Schools Flush With Public Money by New York Times (Eliza Shapiro and Brian M. Rosenthal)
- Yeshiva University Case Means We’re All Jews Now by Wall Street Journal (William McGurn)
Part III (20:11 – 26:51)
Ron DeSantis in Hot Water Over ‘Armor of God’ in Recent Speech: What’s the Goldilocks Amount of Religious Language for the American People?
- DeSantis’ ‘Full Armor of God’ Rhetoric Reaches Republicans. But Is He Playing with Fire? by Miami Herald (Ana Ceballos)
Sign up to receive The Briefing in your inbox every weekday morning.
For more information on The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, go to sbts.edu.
For more information on Boyce College, just go to BoyceCollege.com.
To write Dr. Mohler or submit a question for The Mailbox, go here.