Episode 843 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
Questions in this Episode
1. What is your opinion on in-person seminary vs. online? What is a good reason for a seminary student to move to campus rather than go online, is the time with the professors and classmates worth it?
2. My 18yo son studies a lot, and he is adamant about not doing Thanksgiving this year. He says, “how can you be a Christian and be thankful that these people slaughtered so many Native Americans?”
3. How can I share Jesus with my friend who is interested but also skeptical about Christianity?
4. How can I overcome my sinful nature?
5. The Gospel of John includes the account of Lazarus being raised from the dead, why don’t the other Gospel account include this?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Can I Share My Faith?