Episode 1134 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
Questions in this Episode
1. My pastor recently committed suicide. How can the church rally around and support his family? Suicide and Crisis Lifeline: 988
2. What does it mean that, “Many are called, but few are chosen”?
3. What does the Bible say about homosexuality and gay marriage?
4. Does Matthew 7:21 and Luke 13:24 teach that we can’t be sure of salvation?
5. If God is love, why does it say in Malachi 1 that he “hated Esau”?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – What are the Parables?
Core Question – How Can God Be Loving and Wrathful?