Episode 763 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
Questions in this Episode
1. I have often struggled with the assurance of my salvation. If I believe in the name of Jesus and believe in his resurrection, is that enough in order to be saved? Or is something else required?
2. What does Paul mean in 1 Corinthians 14:34-35 when he says “women should remain silent”?
3. Does John 2 teach that everyone has the anointing of the Holy Spirit? And what does it mean to receive the power of the Holy Spirit, as it says in Acts 2:8?
4. What exactly is the unforgivable sin and how do I know if I actually have committed it?
5. In regards to your answer about what we need to do to be saved, how does belief relate to Peter’s command in Acts 2:38?
6. In 1 John 2:3-6, it says that we will know we are Christ’s if we obey his commandments. Why is this so often missed by people today when talking about eternal security?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.