Episode 689 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
1. I have been praying for healing and my prayers have not been answered. What are the best scripture passages that I should go to to help me?
2. Are there apostles and prophets today?
3. Is “Hashem” a true name of God?
4. I have only had failed relationships throughout my life. I now realize I was unequally yoked in those relationships. I am now speaking with a man who is Jewish. Is that still considered unequally yoked, having a relationship with someone who believes in God but who is not a believer of Jesus?
5. Are the scripture passages that address homosexuality only for their specific historical contexts? Does the word translated as “homosexual” in the bible really more accurately represent pedophilia?
6. My husband is a Roman Catholic. How would you advise me to speak with him on issues concerning the second commandment and Mary?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.