Episode 677 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
1. Does God love all people the same? Or does he only love his people?
2. What passages say that we can be forgiven of any sin?
3. Is the use of pornography by a spouse a legitimate cause for divorce?
4. Since America is not mentioned in Revelation, is it in the End Times?
5. What does it mean to “judge not, lest you be judged”? It seems that in 1 Corinthians 5 that Paul is judging others when he tells the church not to even associate with certain people.
5 Things You Should Know About the Bible’s Final Book
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE BIBLE AND HOMOSEXUALITY