Episode 721 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
- I called in a few days ago to ask you about if Christians should give money to homeless people. I wanted to let you know that I took your advice and I bought multiple gift cards to hand out to different people who are homeless. I really appreciate your work and ministry—thank you!
- On a previous program you said that when believers die, they are immediately in the presence of God. So why does the Roman Catholic church teach that there is such a thing as purgatory?
- How did Jesus take our punishment on to himself if our punishment is eternal separation from God? Also, how could Jesus be eternally separated from God when he in fact is God or the second person of God’s triune nature?
- God could have made the entire world good instead of having evil in it. In your thoughts, why do you think that is?
- How does one differentiate between essential doctrines, doctrines of lesser importance, and traditions, which can be very helpful but lack biblical authority?
Life Together: The Classic Exploration of Christian in Community by Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Christianity: Finding Yourself in God’s Story by Dr. Michael Horton